Friday, April 25, 2008

Meet Teeny, the Talking Cat

Maureen is playing with her toy cat, which is kitten-sized, and hard but has a soft grey, velvety covering over it. It's kinda creepy but she loves it.

Maureen: This is Teeny. She is a great cat because she talks.

MaShell: Oh really? What does Teeny say?

Maureen: Teeny just says, "Blah, blah, blah."

MaShell: What else does Teeny say?

Maureen: She says, "I for poop." That means I forget. Now, Teeny, say, "I fooorrrr-get." Hey Mom, Teeny just said, "I forget." I have to put him outside now because he is pooping everywhere. I really have to put him outside so he doesn't poop in the house. "Okay Teeny, you have to go outside and poop."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad I am not a (plastic) cat person. I didn't know they were such big poopers!