Thursday, September 24, 2009

Will You Share That Recipe?

Maureen: Mom, when I get bigger, will you share that recipe with me?

MaShell: Yeah, sure. Why do you want it?

Maureen: Well, when I get bigger I wanna make banana bread for my kids cause it's so good.

MaShell: How many kids do you think you'll have?

Maureen: Oh, a brother and a sister and a big brother and a big sister and a little sister and a little brother.

MaShell: Wow, 6 kids!

Maureen: Yeah, and I will be SO old.

MaShell: Where will I be?

Maureen: Oh, you will be dead. I will be old and you will be dead. You will Mom, for real.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Glad to see Maureen has taken on my obsession with death. Awesome!

Honeybell said...

Too funny! My nephew used to tell my parents all the things he'd do with their house when he owned it. When dad would ask where they would be, Kenny would say "Oh, I'll put you and grandma in the nursing home."

!!